Just because you can't be physically together with your audience or presenters doesn't mean that you can't create a virtual event space that makes you feel like you're in the same room. The Event Management team offers a full suite of virtual offerings, which can be conducted anywhere—and we're more than happy to host your virtual event at Faculty House.
Virtual Event Services Include:
Virtual Event Production
- Remote Capture: Remotely capture your presenters from anywhere in the world and broadcast them live as part of your event.
- Pre-recording: Remotely capture your presenters and pre-record them to webcast at later date.
- Zoom Meeting Support: An assigned technician will act as a co-host to assist with speaker training, file sharing and breakout rooms.
Livestreaming & Videography
- Livestreaming: Livestream to your personal web page, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube account.
- Web hosting: Create a custom webpage to host your event (Columbia University Affiliates only).
- Design: A wide range of design services from lower thirds, custom-branded virtual sets and post-production.
- Speaker Training: Speakers will receive tips on best practices for presenting on camera, maintaining eye contact and staying upbeat.
- Presentation Training: Speakers will be guided to optimize their setup, lighting and background.
- Run of Show Guidance: A full preparatory run of show to ensure flawless cues throughout your event.
Watch the video in the sidebar to learn more about our Event Management team's virtual event offerings.