Introducing the Faculty House Get Wed Packages
A blend of fresh ideas and traditional details, at a price that’s just right for you.
Explore Faculty House
As you prepare for your special day, consider our versatile space that caters to events of both intimate and grand scale. Originally built in 1923, our gold certified LEED building was recently restored to its former glory. It now combines historical details with modern amenities, perfect for hosting cocktail receptions, elaborate seated dinners and nights of dancing.
Get Wed Packages
Offering a $25 savings as compared to most midtown and downtown Manhattan venues, our Get Wed packages start at just $190 per guest. Customize a delicious menu of unique creations and classic favorites to add a personal touch to your next event. Base package includes:
- Butler Passed Signature Cocktail and Sparkling Mineral Water as guests arrive for your reception
- Five Hour Open Bar with Premium Brand Liquors
- One Hour Cocktail Reception with butler passed hors d’oeuvres (choice of eight)
- Four Hour Dinner Dance
- Champagne Toast
- Custom Wedding Cake with your Choice of Design and Filling by Ron Ben Israel
- Coffee, Tea, and Brewed Decaffeinated Coffee
- House Ivory or White Table Linens and Matching Napkins
- House Specialty Selection of China, Flatware, Glassware
- House tables and chairs
For just $210 per guest, you can have a 3-course plated dinner and even add a second entrée and side option for $230 per guest.
St. Paul's chapel ceremony
St. Paul’s Chapel is a non-denominational chapel located steps away from Faculty House. This architectural gem is one of Columbia’s historic locations and can hold ceremonies up to 400 guests.
Enjoy a discount on the Chapel Wedding Package price when booking Faculty House for your reception!
Book now and we will add a complimentary signature drink for you and your guests.
*Please note, package pricing above includes food and beverages only. For full event pricing, please contact one of our event planners.