Meeting, Conference, Seminar Amenities
Open the doors to a distinguished destination, on a campus where many great ideas are born. Faculty House hosts meetings both productive and sophisticated. Flexibility and efficiency combine in distraction-free spaces appointed with larger seating capacities, movable walls and state-of-the-art technology. New climate control, plus additional catering kitchens, elevators, and lavatories, enhance comfort and service.
Natural light and airy floorplans brighten meeting, seminar, and banquet rooms, while our fourth-floor terrace showcases dazzling skyline views.
The audiovisual capabilities of the house were designed to adapt to the needs of your meeting. You can rely on technology and connectivity to increase your productivity.
- Drop-down digital projectors and eight-foot-wide screens
- Panel discussion setups with eight microphones
- The Lounge features a 65" TV, plus speakers for playing CDs or an iPod
- Wireless network and data jacks throughout building
- Dimming system with five lighting scenes
- Automated window shades
- Independent volume controls in each room